Discover if your technology, product or service qualifies for up to $700k in federal funding.
The USDA’s Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) solicitation is currently open and applications are due October 23. This is an opportunity to receive up to $700k in equity-free funding.
Have an innovative business idea in one of these areas?
- Forests and Related Resources
- Plant Production and Protection – Biology
- Animal Production and Protection
- Air, Water and Soils
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Rural Development
- Biofuels and Biobased Products
- Small and Mid-Size Farms
- Plant Production and Protection — Engineering
If so, we can help you determine if your company is a good fit for the USDA SBIR program and how we can help develop a competitive proposal. Attend one of our virtual office hours and receive a free, 45-minute consultation with Cindy Talbot of MCE and SBIR expert Karen West of MTI.
Email Cindy Talbot at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your one-on-one meeting.