Choose the funding program below that best fits your business needs.
FRI-2 Funding — Before you start the online application:
- Did you read the FRI-2 overview to confirm eligibility?
- Have you completed your responses to all questions in the Application Word Document?
- Have you compiled the required electronic files from the checklist?
Once you’ve completed the steps above, use the link on page 1 of the Application Word Document to create your account and begin your online application.
MTI General Funding
- MTI offers grants, loans, equity investments, and services to businesses, organizations, and individuals to support Maine’s innovation economy. Did you read about MTI’s funding process and determine if you’re a good fit for MTI funding?
- MTI also provides assistance in developing a strong proposal for the federal funding through the SBIR/STTR programs. Did you read about the available programs and eligibility?
- MTI also sponsors innovation-focused events. Did you read about Eligibility and Expectations?
How to Use the MTI Portal
To create a new portal login click the “New Applicant?” link under the email field. You will be prompted to set up your account with an email address and password.
If you already have an account you can login using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password you can reset it via the “Forgot Password?” text link below the password field.
Still having trouble?
If you’re not sure what email address to use or still cannot access the online application system, please email [email protected].