USDA SBIR Webinar – Hosted by MTI
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) offers a myriad of funding opportunities for entrepreneurs and small businesses to conduct R&D leading to the commercialization of innovative products, processes and services.
Hosted by MTI, this one-hour webinar will feature USDA’s Melinda Coffman, Program Coordinator for the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program. She will discuss their FY2023 solicitation and their topics of interest. Learn how you can access up to $800,000 in funding for your technology.
The USDA supports high quality research and development on the following topics of interest:
- Forests and Related Resources
- Plant Production and Protection (Biology)
- Animal Production and Protection
- Conservation of Natural Resources
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Rural and Community Development
- Biofuels and Biobased Products
- Small and Mid-size Farms
- Plant Production and Protection (Engineering)
MTI’s free support programs which help companies develop competitive applications will also be discussed. Learn more and register here.