How to Start or Expand Your Small Business (SBA)
If you are thinking about starting your own business, or are looking to expand one you already have started, then please join the SBA team for this informative webinar on Tuesday, February 18 at 9:00 a.m.
Subjects will include:
• What characteristics are needed to be an entrepreneur?
• What does it take to start and succeed in business?
• What programs are available to finance a business?
• What are ways to grow or expand an existing business?
• Does exporting or government contracting make sense for a business?
This no-cost webinar will be presented by SBA subject matter experts from the SBA District Offices in Maine (William Card), New Hampshire (Miguel Moralez) and Vermont (Chris Herriman).
To join the webinar, visit https://meet.lync.com/sba123/mamorale/CY0PY4GM. Participants are encouraged to access the webinar five minutes prior to the start time if accessing Skype for Business for the first time. To access the conference call, dial toll free 1-202-765-1264, when prompted enter the access code 760237604.
For More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 207-622-8555