Dates & Deadlines
- 12/1/14 - MTAF Informational Workshop (Portland) Join us for an informational workshop on the…
- 12/2/14 - TechStart Grant Deadline All applications due by 5pmTechStart Grants…
- 12/4/14 - MTAF Informational Workshop (Orono) Join us for an informational workshop on the…
- 1/27/15 - Development Loan Concept Review Deadline A Concept Review Meeting is required of all…
- 2/10/15 - Development Loan Application Deadline All applications due by 5pm.Development…
MTI 2012 Mixer and Showcase Highlights
Examining Molnlycke Health Care's products
Demonstrating the FlowCam at the Fluid Imaging exhibit
Sea and Reef's cultured marine fish
Pika Energy and Cerahelix, Inc. on display
A closer look at Cerahelix's ceramix membrane filtration
A great evening of networking
Denny Breau on a Bourgeois guitar by Pantheon Guitars LLC
Drawer pulls from EcoSeaTile made from lobster, mussel and scallop shells
MTI works with a support network of mentors and partner organizations invested in seeing Maine’s entrepreneurial economy grow. Working with a team of experienced business executives, active investors and resource organizations across the state, MTI offers and links entrepreneurs to assistance to help them create profitable enterprises, raise follow-on capital and grow meaningful jobs in Maine.
In addition to MTI staff, there are a number of programs tasked with assisting you, the Maine entrepreneur, in growing your business.
For assistance in developing a Seed Grant or Development Loan Application, click here
For Maine’s Technology Trade Associations, click here
MTI works with partners across the state invested in seeing Maine’s entrepreneurial economy grow. For a list of MTI partners, click here.