Calendar of Events
7/17/14 - 2014 New England Regional SBIR/STTR Summer Session
Please note: Registration is now closed.
Join us as we host a financing event for entrepreneurs and small businesses to meet with officials from federal agencies representing the Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR) programs. Find out how to tap into the largest source of early-stage research and development funding for innovative technology in the US providing more than $2.5 billion each year to small businesses across the US to help entrepreneurs take their ideas from laboratory to market!
The agency directors participating in the 2014 New England SBIR/STTR Summer Session represent funding for the:
- Department of Homeland Security
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Department of Transportation
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- USDA - National Institute of Food & Agriculture
- Department of Education (ED) (by webinar)
One-on-one appointments will also be available to meet with:
- Joe Migliaccio, MTI's Director of Business Development
- Kris Burton, Director of Technology Commercialization at UMaine
Not sure who you should make a one-on-one appointment with?
Who should attend?
Small business owners, entrepreneurs, researchers, scientists and inventors, service providers, consultants, corporate partners and non-profit research institutions looking for new and innovative technology.
Please note: Registration is now closed. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Watson at (207) 588-1015 or by email, email@example.com.
Innovators in the News
- 11/23/15 - UMaine dedicates ocean engineering lab for wind energy testing (Reprint from CompositesWorld 11/23/2015) - During a laboratory dedication at the University of…
- 11/20/15 - Greene entrepreneur unveils new arch home design, hopes it's the house of the future (Reprint from the Sun Journal 11/20/2015) - From the outside, it looks like a hangar — a…
- 11/6/15 - MTI Funds $57,795 in 7 Awards to Maine Companies FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE November 5, 2015 Contact: Brian Whitney…
- 11/5/15 - Maine Technology Institute Funds $1,626,850 in 19 Awards to Maine Companies FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE November 5, 2015 Contact: Brian Whitney…
- 10/15/15 - Like Maple Trees in Fall, Maine's Innovation Economy Displaying Its Bright Colors Happy Autumn, I hope you have been enjoying the magnificent fall foliage, mouthwatering apples…
- 9/18/15 - An Interview with Matt Portnoy, Ph.D. NIH SBIR/STTR Program Manager by Karen West, SBIR/STTR Consultant to MTI On Monday, Sept. 28th, Dr. Portnoy will be leading a…